Call for Abstracts
We invite all registered participants to submit an abstract about their research.
Abstracts can be submitted via the registration portal.
The abstract submission deadline for the Berlin Summer Meeting 2019 “Methods, Models and Myths – From Machine Learning to Biomedical Understanding” has been extended till August 15th, 2019.
The scientific organizing committee will review all abstracts to ensure that the topic is consistent with the scope of the symposium and select the most relevant contributions for short talks or poster presentations.
- Abstracts will be accepted in English with a maximum length of 2000 characters incl. spaces and should not contain tables, pictures, mathematical equations or references. Title and author information do not count towards the character limit.
- Please provide the last name, first name and affiliation of the presenting author and of all additional authors in the indicated fields.
- After the submission process, please indicate whether you would like to be considered for an oral presentation, a poster presentation or both.
- If your abstract is selected for a short talk or poster presentation, you will be notified by end of August 2019.
- Short talks will be limited to 10 or 15 minutes, with additional 5 minutes for discussion.
- Posters will be presented during two dedicated poster sessions.
- All accepted abstracts will be compiled and made available to symposium participants.
- The available space for each poster is 120 cm (width) x 150 cm (height).