Call for Abstracts
We invite all registered participants to submit an abstract about their research. Abstracts can only be submitted online via the link provided after registration.
The abstract submission deadline for the Berlin Summer Meeting 2018/Grand BIMSB Opening Symposium has been extended and it is now August 15thth 2018.
The scientific organizing committee will review all abstracts to ensure that the topic is consistent with the scope of the symposium and select the most relevant contributions for short talks or poster presentation.
- Abstracts will be accepted in English with a maximum length of 2000 characters incl. spaces and should not contain tables, pictures, mathematical equations or references. Title and author information do not count towards the character limit.
- Please provide the last name, first name and affiliation of the presenting author and of all additional authors in the indicated fields.
- During the submission process, please indicate whether you would like to be considered for an oral presentation.
- If your abstract is selected for a short talk or poster presentation, you will be notified by mid-September 2018.
- Short talks will be limited to 10 minutes, with additional 5 minutes for discussion.
- Posters will be presented in a dedicated poster session. Further information on poster sizes etc. will follow.
- All accepted abstracts will be compiled and made available to symposium participants.